If you want to keep up on the goings-on in downtown Prescott, Arizona, or just get a flavor of where I live, this is the ticket right here. This webcam is on the roof of a building directly North of the Courthouse Square, where much of my business in conducted. I live just a few blocks from here up the hill you see when the cam turns to the East (i.e., to the left).
- The 2013 Trans 100 List Is Out!
- The Arizona State Bar Considers Inclusion of “Gender Expression” in the Rules Prohibiting Discrmination by Attorneys
- A Course in Miracles and Marianne Williamson
- [UPDATED] Comments on Sweden’s recent acquittal of a cisgender man for the rape of a trans woman
- Center for American Progress’ ENDA FAQ Misinterprets Critical Provision
leftytgirl on [UPDATED] Comments on Sweden… True Transsexuals on… on Why the “Transsexual” vs. “Tra… maddox on Why the “Transsexual” vs. “Tra… Abby on Prescott Webcam Abby on Prescott Webcam
- ACIM A Course in Miracles Allen Andrade Angie Zapata Arizona Arizona Proposition 102 attorneys awareness Barack Obama bigotry bisexual bisexuals Byron Callie change choices cisgender civil rights struggle depression Diane Schroer discrimination Education ENDA Equal Rights families Florida Amendment 2 funerals gay gay marriage gays gender expression gender identity gratitude grieving Hafiz hate crime human rights Humor Jillian Weiss Joy justice lesbian lesbians Library of Congress loneliness love Mahatma Gandhi Mari Marianne Williamson Martin Luther King_Jr. Michelle Obama outing poetry prejudice Prescott Pride same sex marriage sex discrimination Stanford University Stonewall Sylvia Rivera TeilharddeChardin The Bilerico Project Title VII transexual transexuals Transgender transition transsexual transsexual marriage transsexuals Trinidad Tucson work worry
Jobs for Change Ambassador