If you want to keep up on the goings-on in downtown Prescott, Arizona, or just get a flavor of where I live, this is the ticket right here. This webcam is on the roof of a building directly North of the Courthouse Square, where much of my business in conducted. I live just a few blocks from here up the hill you see when the cam turns to the East (i.e., to the left).
- The 2013 Trans 100 List Is Out!
- The Arizona State Bar Considers Inclusion of “Gender Expression” in the Rules Prohibiting Discrmination by Attorneys
- A Course in Miracles and Marianne Williamson
- [UPDATED] Comments on Sweden’s recent acquittal of a cisgender man for the rape of a trans woman
- Center for American Progress’ ENDA FAQ Misinterprets Critical Provision
leftytgirl on [UPDATED] Comments on Sweden… True Transsexuals on… on Why the “Transsexual” vs. “Tra… maddox on Why the “Transsexual” vs. “Tra… Abby on Prescott Webcam Abby on Prescott Webcam
TagsACIM A Course in Miracles Arizona Barack Obama bigotry Callie change choices depression Diane Schroer discrimination Education ENDA Equal Rights gay marriage gender identity Hafiz hate crime human rights Humor Jillian Weiss Joy justice Library of Congress loneliness love Marianne Williamson Martin Luther King_Jr. poetry prejudice Prescott same sex marriage sex discrimination Stanford University The Bilerico Project Title VII transexual transexuals Transgender transition transsexual transsexual marriage transsexuals Trinidad Tucson
Jobs for Change Ambassador